MY TOP BELIEVE (YO CHOICE)

I believe Allah can do what He wants.

I believe He want us become a good muslim

I believe He want us find Him with happy and comfortable

I believe in humanity that He give to us.

I believe He sent setan to test us

I believe in muslim brotherhood

I believe I can learn and see Allah in every possible moment....

I believe I can learn and see Allah by the smile of Christian friends ....

I believe I can learn and see Allah by the smile of Budha friends

I believe we can kill each other on pc with call of duty2....

I believe kill each other will not solve the problem

I believe that Allah give us al-Quran to guide human....

I believe that Allah give us victory if we SOLAT BERJEMAAH together

I believe Allah sent Muhammad to guide human....

I believe Allah sent Muhammad to become teacher....

I believe Allah sent Muhammad to become leader....


................

Truly it matters if you listen to indie or nasyid adore brad pitt or likes reading ayat-ayat cinta novel or wear tudung labuh or wear a purdah or you came from religion background but at the end of the day its the content of your character that counts. And the character of a good practising Muslim is reflected upon his total submission to Allah commands at all times....



1 comments:

Sumaiyah said...

salam, siapa ni ye.. kita k e n a l ?

Post a Comment